Thursday, June 23, 2011

Before and After

My biggest project this year was to create a dry space under our deck, install a walkway and patio area outside the pool fence.  I definitely bit off more than I could chew with this one, but finally finished it! 

I had a hard time finding 'Before' pics... what can I say, it looked awful so I avoided taking pics in this area:

BEFORE:


AFTER:
(you can't tell from the pics but we installed plastic panels & gutters under the deck so now we have a perfectly dry area to sit.  Good thing since all we get is rain this year!)


BEFORE:


AFTER:


BEFORE:


AFTER:




BEFORE:


AFTER:




BEFORE:


AFTER:


BEFORE:



AFTER:


TAH DAH! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What beautiful transformations. You have given me many ideas to use onour own back yard and deck.

-cindy

Diane at My Cottage Garden said...

Tracy - the difference is breathtaking. It must have been so much work, but it has really paid off.

Well done!

(And no wonder you haven't had time to blog, stalkers aside!)

Raechill said...

Wow, that all looks great!

Sunray Gardens said...

What a difference it makes. Looks fantastic. Lots of hard work but sure worth it. Following now also. Thanks.
Cher Sunray Gardens

Gatsbys Gardens said...

Tracy,

So glad to have you back blogging. You helped me pick my camera and I love! The before and afters are wonderful, such a difference.

Eileen

Rainy Day Gardener said...

Wow, how good does it feel to have completed that project?! Looks amazing ~ love the work w/ the pavers and you have a really nice variety of flowers that will keep you satisfied all season long :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Cheers, Jenni